With continued focus on patient safety
We are pleased that Governor Brown is allowing medical clinics to provide non-urgent procedures effective May 1st. This means we can expand our ability to provide “hands-on” services, such as manipulation, injection therapy, IV therapies and more. We have the required safety protocols in place and continue to adapt as necessary.
Here are 10 things that might look different at your next visit:
- All equipment and exam rooms are disinfected after each and every patient
- Skip the waiting room – we are taking most patients directly back to an exam room
- We are screening ‘at risk’ individuals prior to their visit – so we may call and ask you 20 questions!
- For your safety, our employees are diligently monitoring their own health daily
- We offer curbside delivery of supplements – call to arrange
- We are performing drive up lab testing, where it makes sense, to keep potential influenza and COVID-19 patients out of the facility
- We offer telehealth visits as an option in addition to in-office visits – the feedback on telehealth has been very positive!
- Feel free to wear your mask – we will also put ours on in solidarity!
- Doctors will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment, as appropriate
- BYOR – Bring Your Own Reading material – we’ve tucked the magazines away for less germ exposure
Our team is working hard to ensure your safety so there is no delay in your healthcare priorities!